Banana Slicing Machine Introduction
The banana slicer is suitable for the banana chips production line. The thickness of the slice can be freely adjusted by increasing or decreasing spacers. The shape could be a round slice or diagonal slice by using a different feed inlet. The slice has a smooth surface without breaking. We have different sizes of feed inlets to fit different sizes of materials.
The banana slicer machine is also can be used for slicing potatoes, and it is the regular potato chips cutting machine in the small potato chips production line.
The thickness of the chips is usually 1.8mm. The thickness can be adjusted by adjusting the cutters.
Features of Banana Slicing Machine
- It is made of 304 stainless steel with a thickness of 2mm, clean and durable.
- It has three blades. The cutter is made of steel of 404C from Japan. The cutter frame is made of Aluminum alloy. Which has a long lifetime of 6 months.
- Slicing inlet hole quantity and Slicing inlet size can be customized.
- Feeder quantity, feeder size (25mm-150mm), and cutting angle can be customized.
- Feeding the material to the inlet, the blade will cut them into uniform slices quickly.
- High capacity, largely saving labor cost.
Application of Banana Slicing Machine
The slicer can slice vegetables and fruits that require round slices, such as banana, plantain, apple, pineapple, lemon, potato, sweet potato, cassava, cucumber, eggplant, carrot, taro, balsam pear, lotus root, etc.
It is suitable for schools, restaurants, supermarkets, fried banana chips plants, potato chips plant, and other vegetable and food processing plants.
Operating Instruction of Banana Slicing Machine
The banana slicer is composed of a machine rack, the feed inlet, rotating cutter head, motor and transmission part, etc.
1. Connect the proper power supply and connect the ground line, connect leakage protector.
2. Check if the cutter head rotates in the right direction.
3. Check the cutting thickness and see if it is as required. If not, adjust it by increasing or decreasing the spacers.
4. Put the material into the feed inlet, and the slices cut by the high speed rotating cutter will come out from the outlet.
Do’s and Don’ts of Banana Slicing Machine
1. Never put metal or tool into the feed inlet.
2. The material to be sliced should be clean without clay or gravel to avoid damaging the cutter.
3. Never put your hands into the feed inlet when feeding the material.
4. Pay attention that the switch must not be splashed when cleaning the machine.
5. Check and change the V belt in case the machine runs powerlessly.