Our full-automatic banana chips line adopts the most advanced banana chips making machines. Producing banana chips automaticly with large output. Banana chips are crispy snack food similar to potato chips, are normally made from under-ripe fruits by frying the slices in oil. Nomal output capacities for your choice: 100kg/hr, 150kg/hr, 200kg/hr, 300kg/hr. The output capacity can be customized as for your requirement. This banana chips plant can also be adjusted to produce potato chips.
Equipment of Automatic Banana Chips Processing Line
1. raw material –>2. peeling (manual) –> 3. slicing –>4. frying –> 5. deoiling –> 6. seasoning –> 7.selecting –>8. weighing and packing
♧Banana slicing machine: equipped with sharp blades, bananas are cut uniformly. ♧ Elevator feeding machine: this machine is to lift banana chips to the frying machine, with air fans to blow away the surface water. ♧Banana chips frying machine: full automatic frying can reduce the moisture to 2% and get the crispy chips. ♧Banana chips de-oiling machine: remove the extra oil from the banana chips after frying. ♧ Elevator feeding machine: lift the chips to the seasoning machine. ♧ The seasoning machine: used for seasoning the fried chips. Whichever flavor is needed totally depends on yourself. ♧ Picking line: conveying the banana chips into the automatic packing machine. ♧Automatic banana chips packing machine: this machine is to pack plantain/banana chips in bags, it automatically complete all the process from feeding, counting, filling and bag making, date printing to finished product output.
1. Every machine is made of high quality stainless steel, up to health standard, easy to clean.
2. The frying machine keeps the frying oil clean, thus reducing oil consumption and improves banana chips quality.
3. High working efficiency, save labor and energy.
4. Equipped with advanced and efficient heating system, avoiding energy waste.
5. Superior quality and competitive price.
6. Suitable for large scale banana chips production.
1. Banana figs -These are bananas which are cut into slices and then dried either in the sun or by artificial means.
2. Savory banana chips – They are drained in order to remove the excess oil, and subsequently flavored with a variety of spices. And you can choose our banana chips processing line to make it!
3. Sweet banana chips -These are bananas slices which have either been soaked or dipped in a strong sugar syrup or honey.